IILA is managed by a Board of Directors comprising 7 Directors. This is the main policy making organ. IILA also runs a Secretariat headed by the Chief Executive Officer and such other staff and interns as may be employed from time to time. IILA also holds monthly General Meetings for its membership to brief them on progress and build their capacity to engage with the legislative and policy agenda of society.
BOARD OF DIRECTOR
- Peter Achar – Chair
- Rachel Kitonyo – Vice Chair
- Kiragu Wachira
- Joyce Oduor
- Abraham Rugo
- Martin Luther King Okore
- Emma Wanyonyi – Chief Executive Officer.
- Rosemary Njeri – Finance and Administration Officer
- Celine Awuor – Programme Officer – Capacity Building
- Rose Nabwire – Digital, Communication and Advocacy Officer